Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Selecting/checking tree node in ContainerCheckedTreeViewer in RCP application(ContainerCheckedTreeViewer)
Selecting/checking tree node in ContainerCheckedTreeViewer in RCP application [message #832921] Fri, 30 March 2012 19:00 Go to next message
Lubos Pochman is currently offline Lubos PochmanFriend
Hi,

I am testing RCP application and I am trying to select/check tree node in ContainerCheckedTreeViewer, the tree viewer that contains checkboxes before each tree node.

Observation node generates test step of type 'Select Node by Textpath' (actually twice), but that only selects the tree node, but doesn't check the checkbox at the beginning of the node.

Is there any way to make check/selection of ContainerCheckedTreeViewer, CheckboxTreeViewer in Jubula?

Thanks.
Re: Selecting/checking tree node in ContainerCheckedTreeViewer in RCP application [message #834739 is a reply to message #832921] Mon, 02 April 2012 10:34 Go to previous message
Peter Boos is currently offline Peter BoosFriend
I found out how to get the properties. In fact, it is the function name of the swt/swing/... class. The get part of the function name must be removed. My next question is how can I read properties which are independent of the toolkit name?
Previous Topic:Drag & drop canvas figure item On RCP program
Next Topic:UITest component names
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:31:15 GMT 2024