Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Check for extended information of components(Extended information are: width, foreground color, background color ...)
Check for extended information of components [message #832491] Fri, 30 March 2012 07:57 Go to next message
Peter Boos is currently offline Peter BoosFriend
Hi,

I started using Jubula as a testing framework. I try to check the color of a component, but find no real documentation about it.
There is a ub_grc_checkProperty which I assume is the right one, but I cannot find a place to get the PROPERTY_NAMEs I can use. Also I want to know how to format the PROPERTY_VALUEs.
Are there any documentation about those properties?

Regards
Re: Check for extended information of components [message #837107 is a reply to message #832491] Thu, 05 April 2012 09:24 Go to previous message
Sup SCFriend
AFAIK you have to ask your developers which properties the component has. Documentation for 'Check Property' is given in the Jubula 1.2.0 ReferenceManual.pdf on page 64. The property value can be a simple string.
Previous Topic:Difficulty with communication when starting AUT from Eclipse Launch Configuration
Next Topic:Multi-user mysql database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:42:33 GMT 2024