Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Unable to run Maven Commands from Eclipse IDE(Maven Integration with Eclipse )
Unable to run Maven Commands from Eclipse IDE [message #829617] Mon, 26 March 2012 14:58 Go to next message
Charles Owen is currently offline Charles OwenFriend
I am unable to run Maven commands from the Eclipse IDE. However, all of the commands display in the menu. I am able to create new Maven projects and am able to add Maven dependencies to my project. I am able to pick up the existing dependencies in my local repository.

This is what I have installed so far:

I have installed the 64-bit version of Helios for Windows.
I am running an older M2 plugin for Eclipse.
I have installed Maven 2.2.1 and am using that as my Maven Installation in Eclipse.
I have confirmed I am able to run Maven commands from the command line. Since I am not able to run the commands in the IDE, I have to run mvn package, etc at the command line.

Could I have an environment variable I need to set or something else to get this to work in Eclipse?
Re: Unable to run Maven Commands from Eclipse IDE [message #829637 is a reply to message #829617] Mon, 26 March 2012 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Owen is currently offline Charles OwenFriend
I get this error when trying to set up a Run Configuration with Maven Settings.

An internal error occurred during: "Launching com".
org/eclipse/ui/externaltools/internal/model/ExternalToolBuilder
Re: Unable to run Maven Commands from Eclipse IDE [message #830177 is a reply to message #829637] Tue, 27 March 2012 09:45 Go to previous message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
The 'Error Log' view or the file <workspace>/.metadata/.log file may contain some information to know more about the problem you are running into.
Previous Topic:EclipseLink -> JPA Tools -> Generate Entities from Tables (Postgres)
Next Topic:Error:selection does not contain a main type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:39:47 GMT 2024