Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » "Cannot nest" error in the External Plug-ins Project after Jubula install
"Cannot nest" error in the External Plug-ins Project after Jubula install [message #827446] Fri, 23 March 2012 10:41 Go to next message
Alexey Romanov is currently offline Alexey RomanovFriend
When I install versions of Jubula and launch support for RCP and Swing available from the Indigo update site, I get two errors in External Plug-in Libraries on restarting Eclipse:
Quote:

Cannot nest 'home/aromanov/opt/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp_1.1.0.201109140653/resources' inside library 'home/aromanov/opt/eclipse/plugins

Quote:
The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved

What is the problem and how can I fix it?
Re: "Cannot nest" error in the External Plug-ins Project after Jubula install [message #831127 is a reply to message #827446] Wed, 28 March 2012 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zeb Ford-Reitz is currently offline Zeb Ford-ReitzFriend
I haven't seen a problem like this before. Are you using Indigo as your IDE? And if so, are you using SR2?

I suspect that the problem would be solvable by defining a target platform for your workspace. It sounds like you're just using the running IDE as the target platform, which would explain why Jubula is getting pulled into External Plug-in Libraries. If defining and using a target platform doesn't fix the problem, please file a bug report and attach your workspace as a zip so that we can try to reproduce the problem.

- Zeb
Re: "Cannot nest" error in the External Plug-ins Project after Jubula install [message #831130 is a reply to message #831127] Wed, 28 March 2012 14:05 Go to previous message
Alexey Romanov is currently offline Alexey RomanovFriend
Yes, Indigo SR2, and I do have a target platform. My workspace includes too many projects, I'll see if this happens on a fresh workspace when I have time.
Previous Topic:[Q] Extending Properties
Next Topic:[solved] Usage of storeProperty in 1.2.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:24:21 GMT 2024