Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !!( XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !!)
Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !! [message #825924] Wed, 21 March 2012 12:27 Go to next message
shekhar singh is currently offline shekhar singhFriend
Hello All ,

We are using nebula XViewer for tree table in our application , Here cell activation is working
In the case the of mouse event , but "tab" key traversal cell activation functionality is not working .

Kindly , suggest solution for this tab traversal cell activation issue .

Thanks in advance ,

Shekhar Singh

Re: Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !! [message #829608 is a reply to message #825924] Mon, 26 March 2012 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jürgen  Reichl is currently offline Jürgen ReichlFriend
Hi shekhar,

the traversal cell activation is at the moment only for controls in the same line. do you need the activation to the next line in your XViewer?

regards
Jürgen
Re: Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !! [message #830222 is a reply to message #829608] Tue, 27 March 2012 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jürgen,

Here cell activation is working when ,we double click any child element of parent element and then we can traverse next elements by using tab.

our requirement is when tab selection is a group row then focus should be on first child row of that particular parent .

For tab traversal ,we are using XViewerEditAdapter.java from nebula XViewer API.

Actually , we have extended XViewerEditAdapter.java class and used in customized XViewer code.

Here in our application we have three parent ,tab traversal cell activation functionality is working for only one parent ,when we click first child for that selected parent .

Kindly, suggest solution for this tab traversal cell activation issue .

Thanks,

Shekhar

Re: Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !! [message #832001 is a reply to message #830222] Thu, 29 March 2012 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi shekhar,

I know the XViewerEditAdapter.. have a look at the author Wink
Can I see your "extended" XViewerEditAdapter? Normaly you have to modify the getNeighbor-methode. if you send me the extended XViewerEditAdapter I can give you more support.

regards
Jürgen
Re: Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !! [message #832432 is a reply to message #832001] Fri, 30 March 2012 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jürgen,

Please find attached extended XViewerEditAdapter.java class .

Regards,

Shekhar
Re: Nebula XViewer tab traversal cell activation issue !! [message #840897 is a reply to message #832432] Tue, 10 April 2012 16:35 Go to previous message
Hi shekhar!

In the attachment you can see the modified XViewerEditAdapter. Its just a quckfix(hope this fix is good enough for you).

If its not the solution you are searching, please feel free and let me know=)

regards
Jürgen
Previous Topic:Experiences with RAP
Next Topic:Single source nebula components for rap and rcp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:53:38 GMT 2024