Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers(Job Ad for Experienced Eclipse Product Developers)
Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #825411] Tue, 20 March 2012 20:22 Go to next message
Todd E. Williams is currently offline Todd E. WilliamsFriend
Eclipse-based Product Developers
Our team is globally distributed so no relocation is required.
This is a 100% "work from home" opportunity.

Requirements:
Experienced Eclipse plug-in developer (Junior to mid-level)
Reliable access to high-speed Internet
Must have strong English verbal and writing skills
Must be able to attend team meetings at GMT-6 (Dallas, TX)
Ability to thrive in an agile and diverse team
Highly self-motivated and effective when working remotely

Expert knowledge of at least two of:
UI Toolkits - SWT, Swing and their interoperability
WebSphere development
QFTest
Software testing and quality assurance
HTML5 / JavaScript / CSS3
Eclipse provisioning - bundles, p2, metadata, update sites, dropins
Eclipse projects - Platform, WTP, DLTK, BIRT, EMF, GEF, etc
JNI/C++

Please send your resume and experience details to: employment (at) genuitec (dot) com

[Updated on: Tue, 20 March 2012 20:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #885789 is a reply to message #825411] Wed, 13 June 2012 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanted to update my listing to let everyone know that we're still accepting resumes for these positions so please continue to submit them.

Additionally, the work day for the team is based on a GMT +5 timezone so all candidates should be available to overlap some of their hours during that time.

Please send your resume and experience details to: employment (at) genuitec (dot) com

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2012 15:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #886391 is a reply to message #825411] Thu, 14 June 2012 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mei En is currently offline Mei EnFriend
Hi,Could you provide info on your company and your products? thanks.
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #886402 is a reply to message #886391] Thu, 14 June 2012 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mei En,

We have a website for that: http://www.genuitec.com
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #886587 is a reply to message #886402] Fri, 15 June 2012 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maciej Teska is currently offline Maciej TeskaFriend
Hi,
would you be interested in remote cooperation with company based in Poland which offers programming services? We specialize in Java, Eclipse RAP, RCP development.
We have a couple guys with great experience.
More info:
www.synergiapro.com.pl/en
best regards,
Maciej
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #886777 is a reply to message #886587] Fri, 15 June 2012 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All positions are salaried, full-time and direct employment only please.

Todd
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #941448 is a reply to message #886777] Fri, 12 October 2012 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanted to update my listing to let everyone know that we're hiring once again and are accepting resumes for these positions.

Additionally, the work day for the team is based on a GMT +5 timezone so all candidates should be available to overlap most of their hours during that time.

Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #941798 is a reply to message #941448] Fri, 12 October 2012 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rafael Chaves is currently offline Rafael ChavesFriend
Todd, just to confirm: +5 or -5? Is the team based in Asia/Eastern Europe?
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #1001939 is a reply to message #941798] Thu, 17 January 2013 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rafael,

Sorry I missed this question. I really need to set up my preferences to email me on replies.

I meant GMT +5 as the team is primarily in Europe and Asia.

And since I'm posting and this thread is "fresh" again, we're still hiring for our MyEclipse product team. The product is large, complex, and heavily used across the globe so the level of expertise required to join this team is extremely high. So, if you're bored with shipping stuff that doesn't matter to a few internal corporate customers and want to see what it's like to ship to the world instead, please drop us a resume. But make sure you meet all the other requirements (like timezone) I've listed in the first post.

Thanks,
Todd
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #1007565 is a reply to message #1001939] Wed, 06 February 2013 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Hello Todd,

I am currently in-between assignments and looking for work.
please contact me on bouhier.c at gmail.com if you want to discuss.
Best regards
Christophe Bouhier
Re: Genuitec is Hiring Remote Eclipse Product Developers [message #1042004 is a reply to message #1007565] Mon, 15 April 2013 22:00 Go to previous message
I just posted a new listing for an HTML5 / Cordova plugin developer but we are still looking for additional people under this listing as well. So, if you fill the requirements please shoot a resume to employment at genuitec dot com.
Previous Topic:HTML5 & Cordova / PhoneGap Plugin Developer
Next Topic:Looking for developer for eclipse EMF RCP application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:46:30 GMT 2024