Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Real-Time Software Components (RTSC) » How to get *Multiple* libraries at getLibs handler
How to get *Multiple* libraries at getLibs handler [message #821287] Thu, 15 March 2012 06:42 Go to next message
Naoki Kawada is currently offline Naoki KawadaFriend
Hello,

I'm using getLibs script in order to get a required library to be linked during the build. Now I'm wondering if I could return *Multiple* libraries at a single getLibs handler rather than a single library... Is this possible ? If yes, could you please show me the instructions or related URL ?

Best Regards,
Kawada
Re: How to get *Multiple* libraries at getLibs handler [message #821673 is a reply to message #821287] Thu, 15 March 2012 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sasha Slijepcevic is currently offline Sasha SlijepcevicFriend
Kawada,
here is the documentation for that function. If you want to return multiple libraries, separate them with ";". There is another document that describes various usages of getLibs here: http://rtsc.eclipse.org/docs-tip/Writing_getLibs().
Re: How to get *Multiple* libraries at getLibs handler [message #821911 is a reply to message #821673] Fri, 16 March 2012 00:19 Go to previous message
Naoki Kawada is currently offline Naoki KawadaFriend
Hello Sasha,

Great.
Separating with ";" was what I really wanted to know!
Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Kawada
Previous Topic:Can I try factory on 3.20.xx ?
Next Topic:link filter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:17:18 GMT 2024