Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » BPMN2 Modeler and BPEL dependency(BPMN2 Modeler and BPEL dependency)
BPMN2 Modeler and BPEL dependency [message #819088] Mon, 12 March 2012 13:27 Go to next message
Vasudevan Kalyanaraman is currently offline Vasudevan KalyanaramanFriend
Hello all,

When i got the latest BPMN2 Modeler, i found i need to manage a new dependency from BPMN2 Modeler to BPEL. I am wondering and trying to understand what features we have in Modeler that needs BPEL?

Could someone help in clarifying this understanding?

Thanks a lot
Vasudevan
Re: BPMN2 Modeler and BPEL dependency [message #835014 is a reply to message #819088] Mon, 02 April 2012 17:31 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Vasudevan,

The main reason for the BPEL dependency is that this project already had a reasonably useful WSDL & XSD browser/selection dialog. This is used for ItemDefinitions where itemKind == INFORMATION (i.e. a WSDL port, message or XSD type is required). Most of the dialog UI code was copied and adapted for the BPMN2 Modeler, but there was also a WSIL browser and EMF WSDL model which I did not want to duplicate - hence the dependency.

If this is causing you grief, please file a bugzilla and I'll have another look at this bit of code.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler

Thanks!
Bob
Previous Topic:Question about variables in properties view
Next Topic:Data flows in BPMN 2.0 Modeler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:51:32 GMT 2024