Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » AUT is not recognized in Jubula
AUT is not recognized in Jubula [message #813666] Mon, 05 March 2012 15:25 Go to next message
Missing name Missing name is currently offline Missing name Missing nameFriend
Hello,

I started working with Jubula and I would like to see if it's suitable for an RCP application. Unfortunately I'm having a problem and after searching up the web and could find a concrete solution, I'm asking the community here.

So to my problem:
After doing all necessary steps (setup new test, start AUT agent, connect to AUT agent), I'm stuck at the point where I start my AUT. I pressed the "Start AUT" button and my RCP application has started, BUT Jubula somehow did not recognize this process, because in the "Running AUTs" List, my application does not appear there.
Now I told you that my application started. It started the "Login Window" where I have to enter an username and a password. Now after I enter those correctly the "Login Window" closes and the "Main Window" opens up and just at this point, Jubula recognizes my RCP application.

Now I don't want to input the username and password every time I want to test something on my application, so it would be nice if there was a solution for this.

I hope you can help me and i would be really greateful. Smile

Sincerely,
Paolo
Re: AUT is not recognized in Jubula [message #813763 is a reply to message #813666] Mon, 05 March 2012 17:17 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The problem will be the login screen - as described in this thread.

Hope that helps!

Alex
Previous Topic:Why the test case can not be started on my RCP?
Next Topic:Issues regarding an AUT SWT is that toggles to Swing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:10:38 GMT 2024