Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » customize editor for use of profile
customize editor for use of profile [message #810868] Thu, 01 March 2012 16:22 Go to next message
Christian D is currently offline Christian DFriend
I've created a small uml-profile with papyrus and now am looking for ways to customize papyrus for use of it.

Following the tutorial in papyrus' help, i've created a custom palette that is displayed when the profile is applied. Is it possible to have the other palettes hidden at the same time?

I've checked the runtime flag in the palette editor for a couple of stereotype properties and the editor asks to set them on element creation. But the dropdown to pick an element is empty. (The property has a stereotype as type and selection works fine in the Profile tab of the Properties View.)
Is this a bug in Papyrus? Or is there any way to fix this?

Is it possible to have the (displayed) name of an element generated by some stereotype properties? E.g. properties A,B with values a,b could result in the name "a->b"

How can the Properties View be customized to only show the attributes and properties that are relevant for the profile? The accordant section in the Papyrus_User_Guide wiki page is still empty.
Re: customize editor for use of profile [message #826763 is a reply to message #810868] Thu, 22 March 2012 13:31 Go to previous message
Alexandra Bardiau is currently offline Alexandra BardiauFriend
If you want to customize the Properties View, you have to create a new Eclipse plugin.

There is a website that could prove quite useful: eclipsepluginsite.com, you should check it out.

Good luck Smile
Previous Topic:The Lifeline head shape
Next Topic:Creating composite components
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:10:49 GMT 2024