Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Memory Analyzer » OQL Find all objects which belong to a HttpSession
OQL Find all objects which belong to a HttpSession [message #810017] Wed, 29 February 2012 15:15 Go to next message
Victor B is currently offline Victor BFriend
Hi,

Basically I want to find all objects of type xx.xx.xx.UserContainer which are childs of an HttpSession. In other words I want to select all UserContainer instances which are referenced by an HttpSession (through n-th level).

Problem is that HttpSession holds a map of attributes, and the map of attributes holds a table of entries (which is an array), so how can I select all UserContainers which are referenced by an HttpSession.

So the select would work both ways, either one would do just fine.

1. All the HttpSessions which reference a UserContainer ( inbound objects up to n-th level contain at least 1 UserContainer instance)
2. All the UserContainer objects which are referenced by a HttpSession ( outbound objects up to n-th level are referenced by an HttpSession)

I am quite new to OQL and the basics are not that clear to me, so though query does not sound complicated, I can't see how I could do it.

Thanks !!

PS nice tool OQL, but needs to be a bit more documented Smile .

Victor

Re: OQL Find all objects which belong to a HttpSession [message #810505 is a reply to message #810017] Thu, 01 March 2012 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Victor B is currently offline Victor BFriend
Guys,

Does someone have any idea ?

Thanks,
Victor
Re: OQL Find all objects which belong to a HttpSession [message #815366 is a reply to message #810505] Wed, 07 March 2012 15:14 Go to previous message
Krum Tsvetkov is currently offline Krum TsvetkovFriend
Hm... not sure if tehre is a way to do this with OQL.
Is it good enough to get the retained set of all HttpSession objects and look for UserContainer inside?
This will however show only UserContainer objects which are retained by HttpSessions, i.e. there aren't any paths which do not go through a HttpSession. I'm not sure if this is helpful for you.
Previous Topic:J2RE 1.3.1 IBM AIX build ca131-20030618 DUMP
Next Topic:MAT on Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:02:45 GMT 2024