Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository
Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository [message #809735] Wed, 29 February 2012 07:38 Go to next message
Alexey Romanov is currently offline Alexey RomanovFriend
I have mina-core.jar in my server's repository/usr. It exports org.apache.mina.core.buffer (2.0.4) and other packages.

I also have a project with "EclipseRT OSGi Bundle" facet, runtime pointing to this server, and "Bundle Dependencies" container in the build path. However, Bundle Dependencies doesn't appear in Package Explorer, and when trying to build it, I get the error "No available bundle exports package 'org.apache.mina.core.buffer'".

How can I fix this?
Re: Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository [message #810107 is a reply to message #809735] Wed, 29 February 2012 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Hi Alexey,

What version of the tooling are you using?

If the bundle dependencies node isn't showing in the project or package explorer than it is likely a bug (unless you have it flittered or something) so if it seems that it isn't and should be, please report it.

cheers,

Miles
Re: Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository [message #810466 is a reply to message #810107] Thu, 01 March 2012 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexey Romanov is currently offline Alexey RomanovFriend
The problem seems to have fixed itself for the moment, but I will report if I can reproduce it.
Re: Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository [message #813276 is a reply to message #810466] Mon, 05 March 2012 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay Huang is currently offline Jay HuangFriend
Hi, I am having the same problem, eclipse by default filters out empty library containers such that the Bundle Dependencies classpath is not shown if it is empty. So the problem is the Bundle Dependencies classpath being empty.
Re: Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository [message #814048 is a reply to message #813276] Tue, 06 March 2012 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Jay, could you raise a bug for this?
Re: Getting plug-in dependencies from server repository [message #816562 is a reply to message #814048] Fri, 09 March 2012 01:43 Go to previous message
Leo Dos Santos is currently offline Leo Dos SantosFriend
One possible fix is to go into project properties, and select the Targeted Runtimes page. There's a chance that the project is no longer configured to target a Virgo runtime, or is targeting one that is not longer properly set up. If you select a valid Virgo runtime from this dialog Eclipse will update your project's class paths, and that will hopefully fix your Bundle Dependencies entries.
Previous Topic:Is Virgo Tooling snapshot compatible with VTS 3.0.*?
Next Topic:Say goodbye to Tooling Spring IDE Dependencies.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:13:10 GMT 2024