Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Eclipse php core LANGUAGE unbound
Eclipse php core LANGUAGE unbound [message #808845] Tue, 28 February 2012 08:03 Go to next message
Julien Gx is currently offline Julien GxFriend
Hi !
I'm having troubles to set up a PHP project on a remote system (using RSE).
I've all my sources in a remote directory, so I selected "Create Remote Project" on the folder, and after in my PHP perspective, I added PHP support on the project.
It's returning me one error which is : "Unbound buildpath container: 'org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE' in project MY_PROJECT"
I don't understand this error....
I checked my .project and .buildpath on my server, and they're both clean.
How can I fix it ?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Eclipse php core LANGUAGE unbound [message #809539 is a reply to message #808845] Wed, 29 February 2012 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beep logic is currently offline beep logicFriend
Having this same issue with RSE and PDT. Verified the .buildpath and .project files were configured correctly as well.
Re: Eclipse php core LANGUAGE unbound [message #809680 is a reply to message #809539] Wed, 29 February 2012 05:45 Go to previous message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
PDT does *not* handle the remote php project as it is.

"Unbound buildpath container" indicates that you don't install 'Dynamic Languages Toolkit - Remote Development Support', but you will get another error("Required library cannot denote external folder or archive") when you installed it.

If you need to edit simple php files, try to create local php project and add rse folders/files as linked resources.
Previous Topic:Highlight matching words were selected
Next Topic:xdebug.remote_host not resolving host name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:04:18 GMT 2024