Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Team Synchronising perspective not opening by itself after merge
Team Synchronising perspective not opening by itself after merge [message #799783] Thu, 16 February 2012 10:01 Go to next message
Thomas Schuett is currently offline Thomas SchuettFriend
Hello,

when I do a svn merge (in eclipse 3.6 with subversive plugin), I do not get the Team Synchronising perspective opened automatically.

When I open it by myself (after merge), it is empty ("not populated").

When I do a Sync (after merge), the resulting Team Synchronising perspective is very similar, but not exactly the same, as if it openes by itself right after merge. (The context menu is slightly different, and If i remember right, the "edit tree conflicts" is not available). These small differences cause quite some trouble.

What can I do to get the Team Synchronising perspective opened automatically again?

Thanks for answers,
Thomas

(If I hit the wrong forum, please excuse, and redirect me.)
Re: Team Synchronising perspective not opening by itself after merge [message #799944 is a reply to message #799783] Thu, 16 February 2012 13:47 Go to previous message
Thomas Schuett is currently offline Thomas SchuettFriend
Update:

If the Synchronise perspective opens automatically, there are context menu items "Accept" and "Override and Update".

If I open the Synchronise perspective by an explicit Team->Sync, then there are context menu items "Override and Commit" and "Override and Update".

So how can I get the sync view with the "Accept" context menu, if it does not open automatically after a merge?
Previous Topic:Can install check dependencies
Next Topic:Adding JavaEE packages via "Install new Software"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:14:45 GMT 2024