Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse Mozilla as Browser Context Menu(ContextMenu Mozilla)
Eclipse Mozilla as Browser Context Menu [message #794856] Thu, 09 February 2012 19:47
Sam C is currently offline Sam CFriend
I am trying to get the context menu to work using Mozilla but unsure if there is an ability to do this as there is this bug 91342 (bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=91342) and unsure if its been resolved since as its something that was raised in 2005.

I am using Mozilla as the browser as I need the ability to zoom in to the browser and couldn't find a way to do this using IE as the default browser within Eclipse.

Using this snippet: git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet260.java where Mozilla is the browser (i.e. browser = new Browser(shell, SWT.MOZILLA) and firing up the application the context menu does NOT show when I right click within the browser. When setting it to SWT.NONE and using IE as the default browser the contextmenu appears. I'm guessing something additional needs to be done for Mozilla. Anyone know?

Appears you can create your own contextmenu git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet306.java so i'm sure there must be a way to use the default contextmenu from Mozilla using Snippet260 above.

Thanks

Regards
Sam
Previous Topic:Conflict dependencies upgrading Eclipse
Next Topic:can connect to dl.google.com but not download.eclipse.org
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:06:09 GMT 2024