Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » FTE Java Developer in Portland, OR(AZAD consulting looking to bring Java Developer aboard to our firm)
FTE Java Developer in Portland, OR [message #793013] Tue, 07 February 2012 17:07
Will DeSiervo is currently offline Will DeSiervoFriend
Good morning,

AZAD is an IT consulting firm that has been providing technology consulting services in the Pacific Northwest region for nearly 20 years. AZAD is not a staffing agency looking to bring in contractors, we hire employees to join our firm directly as we focus on the retention and redeployment of our employees on multiple, consecutive, multiyear projects. Generally we work with the larger organizations on their more complex projects.

AZAD is currently looking to hire a Java Developer for an ongoing project in Vancouver. This is a multiphase, multiyear engagement working with a massive enterprise application working with an agile team of developers, analysts and engineers to produce high value enhancements to this application and troubleshoot operational issues.

I am always looking to speak with strong IT professionals, for this team I am specifically looking for experience developing in a Java SE/EE environment using Java 1.5 or higher while utilizing Eclipse, JUnit, Ant and Subversion. Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested. I can be reached at 503-617-9490 or feel free to respond back to WDeSiervo@AZAD.com.

Will DeSiervo
Technical Resource Manager
AZAD Inc

Previous Topic:Offers Eclipse RAP/RCP development services
Next Topic:PHP Lead/Architect - work remotely
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:18:20 GMT 2024