Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Unable to find module?
[Acceleo] Unable to find module? [message #791755] Mon, 06 February 2012 08:15 Go to next message
Wilbert Alberts is currently offline Wilbert AlbertsFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to execute an Acceleo M2T transformation from java. Execution starts but it fails with trowing this exception:

org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.AcceleoEvaluationException: Could not find public template generate in module generate.
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AcceleoService.findTemplates(AcceleoService.java:1084)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AcceleoService.doGenerate(AcceleoService.java:550)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.generate(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:193)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.doGenerate(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:158)
	at asml.carm.pgwb.pgwb2c.files.Generate.doGenerate(Generate.java:192)
	at asml.carm.pgwb.pgwbm2c.GenerateImplementation.generateCode(GenerateImplementation.java:103)

What I tried: I have two projects, one being a simple Acceleo project containing the actual transformation and one Java project that will be invoking the transformation. The project setup is such that the Java project depends on the Acceleo project.

In order to test this, I just execute a run-time eclipse instance from eclipse. Then when I invoke the java project (via a right-click pop menu entry) I get the exception.

I suspect that I need to configure where to find the templates but how? How should I make these projects depend on each other?

Greetings,
Wilbert.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 February 2012 08:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo] Unable to find module? [message #792677 is a reply to message #791755] Tue, 07 February 2012 09:14 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

Do you have two templates named "generate"? Are you using Acceleo 3.0.x (you may want to switch to 3.1.2)? Does your Java launcher generated by Acceleo has just a file name for the name of the module (MODULE_NAME = "Yop" and not MODULE_NAME = "com/mydomain/mypackage/myotherpackage/Yop")?

If yes, then Acceleo will look for the first module named "generate" that can be found, it may not be your main module.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau & @acceleo
Google+: stephane.begaudeau & acceleo
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com
Acceleo Documentation: http://docs.obeonetwork.com/acceleo
Previous Topic:Using Acceleo investigating a model
Next Topic:Syntax clarification.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:20:32 GMT 2024