Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Using ssh2 extension on Windows
Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #791487] Sun, 05 February 2012 22:35 Go to next message
Onur Bingol is currently offline Onur BingolFriend
Hello,

I was a Netbeans user and I am fairly new to Eclipse. I have managed to install PDT on my Eclipse under Windows 7 x64. Everything is fine but I have a problem, maybe a suggestion.

As you know, nearly all default extensions are coming with the Core Library. I am trying to use PHP SSH2 extension. I know there are so little SSH2 extension commands but it would be good to have auto complete for this extension.

Are there any ways to add this extension to the Eclipse?

P.S. I am a total newbie on Eclipse and maybe missing some terminology. I just want to see the commands listed when I type "ssh2" to the project screen.

P.S.2 I am working on Windows with WAMPServer. I have enabled php_ssh2.dll in WAMPServer and working fine.

Thanks in advance Smile
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #791685 is a reply to message #791487] Mon, 06 February 2012 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marko Karjalainen is currently offline Marko KarjalainenFriend
http://www.eclipse.org/tm/

On 6.2.2012 0:36, Onur Bingol wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was a Netbeans user and I am fairly new to Eclipse. I have managed to install PDT on my Eclipse under Windows 7 x64.
> Everything is fine but I have a problem, maybe a suggestion.
>
> As you know, nearly all default extensions are coming with the Core Library. I am trying to use PHP SSH2 extension. I
> know there are so little SSH2 extension commands but it would be good to have auto complete for this extension.
>
> Are there any ways to add this extension to the Eclipse?
>
> P.S. I am a total newbie on Eclipse and maybe missing some terminology. I just want to see the commands listed when I
> type "ssh2" to the project screen.
>
> P.S.2 I am working on Windows with WAMPServer. I have enabled php_ssh2.dll in WAMPServer and working fine.
>
> Thanks in advance :)
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #791688 is a reply to message #791487] Mon, 06 February 2012 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
It is necessary to create the language file like in the language library(PHP Explorer->php project->PHP Language Library->Core API->*.php).

For example,
Save attached file somewhere.
Open Preferences->PHP->PHP Libraries.
'New' to add the user library.
'Add ZIPs' to add the zip file to the library.
And add the library to the PHP Include Path of the php project.

--
atlanto
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/atlanto/
  • Attachment: ssh2.zip
    (Size: 3.85KB, Downloaded 230 times)
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #791716 is a reply to message #791487] Mon, 06 February 2012 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roy Ganor is currently offline Roy GanorFriend
Sure, you can add this ssh2.php file (attached to this list) and get the content assist.

• Attachment: ssh2.php
    (Size: 20.12KB, Downloaded 290 times)
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #791746 is a reply to message #791685] Mon, 06 February 2012 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marko Karjalainen is currently offline Marko KarjalainenFriend
Totally misunderstand question, thanks to others giving correct answer.

On 6.2.2012 8:04, Marko Karjalainen wrote:
> http://www.eclipse.org/tm/
>
> On 6.2.2012 0:36, Onur Bingol wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was a Netbeans user and I am fairly new to Eclipse. I have managed to install PDT on my Eclipse under Windows 7 x64.
>> Everything is fine but I have a problem, maybe a suggestion.
>>
>> As you know, nearly all default extensions are coming with the Core Library. I am trying to use PHP SSH2 extension. I
>> know there are so little SSH2 extension commands but it would be good to have auto complete for this extension.
>>
>> Are there any ways to add this extension to the Eclipse?
>>
>> P.S. I am a total newbie on Eclipse and maybe missing some terminology. I just want to see the commands listed when I
>> type "ssh2" to the project screen.
>>
>> P.S.2 I am working on Windows with WAMPServer. I have enabled php_ssh2.dll in WAMPServer and working fine.
>>
>> Thanks in advance :)
>
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #791754 is a reply to message #791685] Mon, 06 February 2012 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro and Roy, thank you for the files. Do you know any place to download additional content-assist files? It would be disturbing to ask every time I need a file.

Thanks Smile
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #793350 is a reply to message #791754] Wed, 08 February 2012 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
Unfortunately, there is no such place. At least I don't know.
However, I've never seen this kind of demand except for MongoDB.(e.g. Eclipse Community Forums: PDT ≫ Intellisense for Extension DLLs on Windows?)
Probably there is no needs...

--
atlanto
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/atlanto/
Re: Using ssh2 extension on Windows [message #793484 is a reply to message #793350] Wed, 08 February 2012 07:34 Go to previous message
I think you have stated a tool to generate such code-assist files in your link at the last message. (Sorry, I am not allowed to post links.)

Thank you for your support and consideration.

Previous Topic:Why does my Eclipse crash all the time?
Next Topic:PDT XDebug Issue with Eclipse INDIGO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:05:12 GMT 2024