Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMP » Importing external jars for custom code.
Importing external jars for custom code. [message #787034] Tue, 31 January 2012 04:21 Go to next message
Taehyung Lee is currently offline Taehyung LeeFriend
Hi.

I have built an agent model for an experiment of acamedic purpose. And I'm trying to convert the model to distributed computing version. It's basically merging the model with a distributed data framework named Hazelcast.

I used some of custom code for the agent model. To do it, I made some classes to process algorithms I had worked. They work fine. So far, I didn't used any external libraries.

Hazelcast is used by importing external jar. But I found the escape runtime didn't recognize the Hazelcast jar which is referred as "Referenced Libraries" in eclipse package explorer. I also tried a way in terms of plug-in dependencies (things about MANIFEST.MF). I don't fully understand how AMP work on eclipse platform.

I appreciate if you tell me how to import external jars for runtime model on escape. Razz

PS. building classes is fine. but there is a runtime error. it says referred class is not defined.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 January 2012 04:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Importing external jars for custom code. [message #794290 is a reply to message #787034] Thu, 09 February 2012 05:26 Go to previous message
Taehyung Lee is currently offline Taehyung LeeFriend
Hi. I solved the problem.

I extracted the jar files and put them into /bin folder. It's working nicely. The copied files get removed when the project build is cleaned. It's acceptable.
Any better idea, let me know.
Previous Topic:Tutorials Problem with Actions Part 2
Next Topic:Updating archives model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:57:01 GMT 2024