Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » How to compile Equinox from source code
How to compile Equinox from source code [message #785705] Sun, 29 January 2012 10:33 Go to next message
Frida Valecchi is currently offline Frida ValecchiFriend
Hi,
I made some changes in the .java files of org.eclipse.osgi.source_3.6.0.v20100517.jar, and now I need to compile it all.
Do you know how to compile the source code of an Equinox framework? I do not know if I need some files like .classpath or config.ini...but I haven't got any.
Or could you give me some advice about where to look for?
Thank you in advance
Re: How to compile Equinox from source code [message #785795 is a reply to message #785705] Sun, 29 January 2012 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BJ Hargrave is currently offline BJ HargraveFriend
In the IDE, just export the project as a "Deployable plug-in". You can then use the created jar.
Re: How to compile Equinox from source code [message #786843 is a reply to message #785795] Mon, 30 January 2012 21:51 Go to previous message
Frida Valecchi is currently offline Frida ValecchiFriend
Thank you very much, I found the way.
And thank you again: I am trying to apply the patches you wrote for equinox 3.4 to a new version, in order to have Equinox running on Android, like you did few years ago.
I really hope to succeed...in case, I will let you know.
Previous Topic:Any way to install bundles for all operating systems from the director
Next Topic:Feature patch won't install (is not applicable to the current configuration and will not be installe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:18:33 GMT 2024