Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMP » Cannot see graph view
Cannot see graph view [message #782001] Sun, 22 January 2012 23:47 Go to next message
John Martyn is currently offline John MartynFriend
Hi, I am new to AMP. I have followed the tutorial for the Stupid Model, however I cannot see the Graphics View showing the agents. The examples work perfect. I have tried re-downloading eclipse with no luck. Is there anything I have missed? I am using the latest Eclipse Indigo Service Release 1.

Thanks
John
Re: Cannot see graph view [message #782011 is a reply to message #782001] Mon, 23 January 2012 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
John Martyn wrote on Sun, 22 January 2012 18:47
Hi, I am new to AMP. I have followed the tutorial for the Stupid Model, however I cannot see the Graphics View showing the agents. The examples work perfect. I have tried re-downloading eclipse with no luck. Is there anything I have missed? I am using the latest Eclipse Indigo Service Release 1.

Thanks
John

Hi John, can you attach a copy of the stupid bugs model? I'll take a look.
Re: Cannot see graph view [message #782027 is a reply to message #782011] Mon, 23 January 2012 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have attached a copy of the model. After trial and error it is also displaying this message when I run the model.

'An internal error occurred during: "Run StupidModel 1".
Unresolved compilation problem:
The method moveTo(HostCell) in the type CellOccupant is not applicable for the arguments (Bug)'

Thanks
Re: Cannot see graph view [message #782820 is a reply to message #782027] Tue, 24 January 2012 14:16 Go to previous message
Is there any updates to why it is not working?

Thanks
Previous Topic:distance between agents
Next Topic:Tutorials Problem with Actions Part 2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:23:12 GMT 2024