Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Encountering "Loader constraint violation" while running a JSF project
Encountering "Loader constraint violation" while running a JSF project [message #781112] Fri, 20 January 2012 15:17 Go to next message
Ponkumaran Annadurai is currently offline Ponkumaran AnnaduraiFriend
Hello,

I am using Eclipse (Indigo), Wasce 3.0 and DB2 for my project. I am just trying to deploy a JSF project with a single html file. I have added the JSF Mojarra library to the build path while creating the project. I am encountering the following error....

loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "org.apache.myfaces.taglib.core.SubviewTag.createVerbatimComponentFromBodyContent()Ljavax/faces/component/UIComponent;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/myfaces/taglib/core/SubviewTag, and its superclass loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader), have different Class objects for the type javax/faces/component/UIComponent used in the signature
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "org.apache.myfaces.taglib.core.SubviewTag.createVerbatimComponentFromBodyContent()Ljavax/faces/component/UIComponent;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/myfaces/taglib/core/SubviewTag, and its superclass loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader), have different Class objects for the type javax/faces/component/UIComponent used in the signature
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1791)
at org.apache.xbean.finder.AbstractFinder.readClassDef(AbstractFinder.java:603)
at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init>(ClassFinder.java:134)
at org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:164)
at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(TomcatModuleBuilder.java:700)
at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:174)
at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:763)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.invoke(KernelGBean.java:344)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
at org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.invoke(MBeanGBeanBridge.java:172)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1427)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:72)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1265)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1367)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:788)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor63.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Please help me resolve the problem.
Can anyone suggest the proper way to configure eclipse for using JSF 2.0(including the pre-requisite conditions)? I have tried all the methods given in most of the internet sites.

Thank you.
Re: Encountering &quot;Loader constraint violation&quot; while running a JSF project [message #781570 is a reply to message #781112] Sat, 21 January 2012 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 2012.01.20 22:08, Ponkumaran Annadurai wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Eclipse (Indigo), Wasce 3.0 and DB2 for my project. I am just
> trying to deploy a JSF project with a single html file. I have added the
> JSF Mojarra library to the build path while creating the project. I am
> encountering the following error....
>
> [snip]
>
> Please help me resolve the problem.
> Can anyone suggest the proper way to configure eclipse for using JSF
> 2.0(including the pre-requisite conditions)? I have tried all the
> methods given in most of the internet sites.
>
> Thank you.

I suggest asking this at least of the Eclipse web tools forum, but
better yet, its subforum for JSF issues. This forum is more for general
Eclipse questions.

At the risk of annoying you with just another one of those "methods in
most of the internet sites", I offer the following article--notes on my
own experience:

http://www.javahotchocolate.com/tutorials/richfaces.html
Re: Encountering &quot;Loader constraint violation&quot; while running a JSF project [message #782886 is a reply to message #781570] Tue, 24 January 2012 16:38 Go to previous message
Ponkumaran Annadurai is currently offline Ponkumaran AnnaduraiFriend
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Finally the I have unchecked the "Include the libraries with the application" option below manage libraries configuration area during initial configuration, which prevented the "resolving overridden method" error.
Previous Topic:Run Command looks in wrong directory
Next Topic:ER Master
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:44:09 GMT 2024