Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Setting a default DB Connection(Setting a default DB Connection)
Setting a default DB Connection [message #780573] Wed, 18 January 2012 16:28 Go to next message
Grant Griffith is currently offline Grant GriffithFriend
All,

I am new to using BIRT and have done some searches and have not had any luck finding a way to set a default database connection within BIRT so we do not have to define the connection within every single report. Can someone point me into the correct direction on this? It seems this should just be a config change or something to make this simple?

Thanks!
Re: Setting a default DB Connection [message #780580 is a reply to message #780573] Wed, 18 January 2012 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alessio Pollero is currently offline Alessio PolleroFriend
You can define a datasource into a library (rptlibrary) then load the library datasource in each report you need it, after that when you change connection parameters into the library datasource, all your report will get the changes automatically ...
Re: Setting a default DB Connection [message #1791321 is a reply to message #780580] Thu, 28 June 2018 06:56 Go to previous message
omprakash late is currently offline omprakash lateFriend
i created birt report in my report i provide the URL so i want my URL to be secure only authorized user open that URL using username and password
need help ASAP.
Previous Topic:SVG Image in PDF Report
Next Topic:Passing result of one dataset as a parameter of another in the same report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:47:42 GMT 2024