Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » EPF reuse mechanisms
EPF reuse mechanisms [message #778240] Wed, 11 January 2012 21:56 Go to next message
Byron Harris is currently offline Byron HarrisFriend
Hi,

I've written an article on the various reuse mechanisms in EPF: sett.ociweb.com/sett/settJan2012.html

Being fairly new to EPF, I found myself getting confused some on all the ways EPF can take a content element and allow it be reused in a variety of different ways. I wrote this article to help summarize and consolidate all these ways.

If you've gotten similarly confused this article may be of help to you too. If you see any errors or omissions please feel free to reply and point them out.

Thanks,
Byron Harris
Re: EPF reuse mechanisms [message #778326 is a reply to message #778240] Thu, 12 January 2012 11:56 Go to previous message
Bill McGirr is currently offline Bill McGirrFriend
Byron,

I want to thank you for this. I have been using EPF for 3 years and due to pure busy-ness I come back to re-use regularly and have to occasionally remind myself how it all works, especially when I need to train a new person. This is very helpful and a great guide. I'll make sure to try most of the variability you describe because 1) I need to, and 2) just so I can see how it works. Very timely, at least for me.

Thanks
Previous Topic:RichTextEditor Crashes
Next Topic:[RESOLVED] Delivery process broken when migrating to EPFC 1.5.0.4 to 1.5.1.x
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:10:26 GMT 2024