Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Common Navigator Framework - Where is "Filters" option?
Common Navigator Framework - Where is "Filters" option? [message #774152] Tue, 03 January 2012 11:24 Go to next message
Michal Borek is currently offline Michal BorekFriend
Hello,
I'm moving from ResourceNavigator into CNF and I realised that instead of "Filters" menu there is "Customize view...".

The problem is, they are different. There is no "name pattern filter" and select/deselect all buttons.

Is it possible to turn these actions on ?

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 January 2012 11:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Common Navigator Framework - Where is "Filters" option? [message #775317 is a reply to message #774152] Thu, 05 January 2012 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Francis Upton IV is currently offline Francis Upton IVFriend
Sorry, it's not, they are different and these are a couple of features that the resource navigator had that the CNF does not have. I think there are already bugs outstanding for these issues.

Re: Common Navigator Framework - Where is "Filters" option? [message #811579 is a reply to message #774152] Fri, 02 March 2012 14:50 Go to previous message
Bert Van Kets is currently offline Bert Van KetsFriend
These actions do not exist, but you can develop them yourself. Let me know if you still need help with this.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Templates: Escape < and > ?
Next Topic:com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub cannot be cast to org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:10:45 GMT 2024