Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Swing DataBinding Rollback changes when cancel button is pressed
Swing DataBinding Rollback changes when cancel button is pressed [message #769880] Thu, 22 December 2011 20:48 Go to next message
Alessio Pollero is currently offline Alessio PolleroFriend
I have a simple JFrame with several jtextfields inside, the text property of each jtextfield is bound with a field of an object through databinding, when the user change something on the JTextField the changes are automatically reflected to the bound object property, i have the needs that when the user press a JButton (Cancel Button) every changes done by the user will be discarded.

So i want that when the user start editing the field like a transaction will be started and depending on the user action (OK or Cancel Button) the transaction being Committed or RollBacked .
Is it possible with WindowBuilder DataBindings ? How ?

Is there a better way to achieve this desired behaviour ?

Thanks.
Re: Swing DataBinding Rollback changes when cancel button is pressed [message #769952 is a reply to message #769880] Fri, 23 December 2011 00:45 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
If by "WindowBuilder DataBindings" you mean the Swing Data Binding framework, I have no idea. No one on the WB committer team uses the Swing Data Binding framework, so this forum is not a good place to ask general questions like that. I would recommend asking your question in one of the general Java forums that deals with the Swing Data Binding framework.
Previous Topic:Problem with databinding
Next Topic:Window Builder has changed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:40:03 GMT 2024