Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Ecore Tools » UI Acceleo Launcher Project fails(Acceleo ecore eclipse plugin)
UI Acceleo Launcher Project fails [message #760437] Fri, 02 December 2011 11:29 Go to next message
acquigio is currently offline acquigioFriend
I've followed this simple tutorial wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Getting_Started to create an UI launcher...
but when I finish and I make a click on 'Acceleo Model to Text'>'generate ecore2dataspace' are created the folder 'src-gen' empty!!

On Error Log View are showed this error:
java.io.IOException: '/elt/codegeneration/ecore2dataspace/files/generate.emtl' not found
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.initialize(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:409)
at elt.codegeneration.ecore2dataspace.files.Generate.<init>(Generate.java:90)
at elt.codegeneration.ecore2dataspace.ui.common.GenerateAll.doGenerate(GenerateAll.java:91)
at elt.codegeneration.ecore2dataspace.ui.popupMenus.AcceleoGenerateEcore2dataspaceAction$1.run(AcceleoGenerateEcore2dataspaceAction.java:76)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

It doesn't found the file generate.emtl but in Jar plugin are there.
If I try to start the plup-in by launching a separate Eclipse application (By Maniferst.mf) everything works!!!

I've Acceleo - Text generation from models Version: 3.1.0.
Eclipse Platform Version: 3.7.0

Thanks
Re: UI Acceleo Launcher Project fails [message #788117 is a reply to message #760437] Wed, 01 February 2012 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribeiro Campelo David is currently offline Ribeiro Campelo DavidFriend
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, did you find a solution?

I have the .emtl file in my plugin, but it do not work. I test, with pack on unpack plugin, but the error is the same. I had construct my plugin from Acceleo 3.0.5, but nw it is compiled with 3.1.0.

If I copy the emtl file in the same folder than mtl file it works... And in a runtime application it works too...

Thanks.

Re: UI Acceleo Launcher Project fails [message #788989 is a reply to message #788117] Thu, 02 February 2012 13:21 Go to previous message
Ribeiro Campelo David is currently offline Ribeiro Campelo DavidFriend
I found the problem, acceleo 3.1.0 have a problem generating th build.acceleo file

adding the line :

outputFolder="${target.folder}"

after the line of sourceFolder resolve the error.
Previous Topic:Extension Point Modeling Framework
Next Topic:[ecoretools] Problem creating opposite ERelation through the graphical editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:08:24 GMT 2024