Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Traverse all columns of the table n functinality issues(Traverse all columns of the table n functinality issues)
Traverse all columns of the table n functinality issues [message #759602] Tue, 29 November 2011 10:24
jlmueller5 is currently offline jlmueller5Friend
Hello Experts,

In eclipse RCP, I need to add Tab functionality im my Table. Four columns of the table are editable through TextCellEditor, and rest contains images.

With below code i am able to traverse with Tab, but only to editable colums . Now i have below issues :

1. What should i do to traverse all columns of Table .
2. Also i need to add more  functionality like if column is last column of a row then (after pressing tab) it should go to the next row, and if the row is the last row then it shloud create a new row .

ColumnViewerEditorActivationStrategy actSupport = new ColumnViewerEditorActivationStrategy(viewer) {
            protected boolean isEditorActivationEvent(ColumnViewerEditorActivationEvent event) {
                return event.eventType == ColumnViewerEditorActivationEvent.TRAVERSAL
                        || event.eventType == ColumnViewerEditorActivationEvent.MOUSE_CLICK_SELECTION
                        || (event.eventType == ColumnViewerEditorActivationEvent.KEY_PRESSED && event.keyCode == SWT.TRAVERSE_TAB_NEXT);
            }
        };
        TableViewerEditor.create((TableViewer) viewer, actSupport,
                ColumnViewerEditor.TABBING_HORIZONTAL | ColumnViewerEditor.TABBING_MOVE_TO_ROW_NEIGHBOR
                        | ColumnViewerEditor.TABBING_VERTICAL | ColumnViewerEditor.KEYBOARD_ACTIVATION);

Will appreciate any hint or help.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,
Julia
Previous Topic:Problems when implementing structure compare view in RCP
Next Topic:Pass object to a View (via Constructor)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:32:07 GMT 2024