Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla
SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758744] Thu, 24 November 2011 13:04 Go to next message
Amandeep Chahal is currently offline Amandeep ChahalFriend
Hi,
I have a SWT table in my RAP application. The gridLines visbility is set to true. But the table renders quite differently in IE and Mozilla. I have attached the screenshot for both.

The main problem is that in Mozilla, the background color of the cells covers the vertical grid lines. which is makes it difficult to differentiate between 2 cells of the same color.
Secondly,in IE the horizontal grid lines are black and the vertical are not, whereas both the lines should be non black.

Any idea why this is happening and what could be the possible solution?

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2011 13:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758756 is a reply to message #758744] Thu, 24 November 2011 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rüdiger Herrmann is currently offline Rüdiger HerrmannFriend
This sounds like this bug (which is already closed):
364578: [Table][Tree] cell-background paints over vertical gridline
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=364578

If you are experiencing a different issue, please file a bugzilla.

Regards,
Rüdiger

On 24.11.2011 14:04, amandeep.chahal wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a SWT table in my RAP application. The gridLines visbility is set to true. But the table renders quite differently in IE and Mozilla. I have attached the screenshot for both.
>
> The main problem is that in Mozilla, the background color of the cells covers the vertical grid lines. which is makes it difficult to differentiate between 2 cells of the same color.
> Secondly,in IE the horizontal grid lines are black and the vertical are not whereas both the lines need should be non black.
>
> Any idea why this is happening and what could be the possible solution?

--
Rüdiger Herrmann
http://codeaffine.com
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758765 is a reply to message #758756] Thu, 24 November 2011 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rüdiger.
That's correct. The first issue is exactly whats in the bug.

As mentioned the second issue is that the horizontal and vertical grid lines have different colors in IE. How to fix this?
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758769 is a reply to message #758756] Thu, 24 November 2011 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rüdiger.
That's correct. The first issue is exactly whats in the bug.

As mentioned the second issue is that the horizontal and vertical grid lines have different colors in IE. How to fix this?
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758774 is a reply to message #758769] Thu, 24 November 2011 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rüdiger Herrmann is currently offline Rüdiger HerrmannFriend
On 24.11.2011 15:00, amandeep.chahal wrote:
> Thanks Rüdiger.
> That's correct. The first issue is exactly whats in the bug.
> As mentioned the second issue is that the horizontal and vertical grid
> lines have different colors in IE. How to fix this?
Please file a bug for the second issue.
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758894 is a reply to message #758774] Fri, 25 November 2011 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rüdiger, for replying. Will raise a bug for the second issue.
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758895 is a reply to message #758774] Fri, 25 November 2011 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rüdiger, for replying. Will raise a bug for the second issue.
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758956 is a reply to message #758895] Fri, 25 November 2011 11:46 Go to previous message
Added bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=364821 for the second issue.
Re: SWT table cell background covers grid lines in Mozilla [message #758958 is a reply to message #758894] Fri, 25 November 2011 11:46 Go to previous message
Added bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=364821 for the second issue.
Previous Topic:There is no login screen in the RAP demo, which class should I insert my login dialog into
Next Topic:filedialog save not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:11:59 GMT 2024