Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Does Window Builder Eclipse plugin support JavaME and AWT?
Does Window Builder Eclipse plugin support JavaME and AWT? [message #757240] Thu, 17 November 2011 10:12 Go to next message
topozei  is currently offline topozei Friend
Hi all,

I want to create a custom category that contains JavaME components and a custom category that contains custom AWT components. Is that possible to be doneadded to the Eclipse window builder plugin default palette? If so can you provide me a relevant link? Dragging and dropping components from each category to the Design view will result in creating JavaME (javax.microedition) or AWT (java.awt) complex GUIs correspondingly.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Does Window Builder Eclipse plugin support JavaME and AWT? [message #757368 is a reply to message #757240] Fri, 18 November 2011 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Have you read the docs on customizing the palette? I would suggest starting with those.
Re: Does Window Builder Eclipse plugin support JavaME and AWT? [message #757728 is a reply to message #757368] Mon, 21 November 2011 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vangel  is currently offline vangel Friend
Is it possible to create a palette that contains only javax.microedition.lcdui components?

I found and read this page:
code.google.com/javadevtools/wbpro/NewComponentsTutorial.pdf
but didn't make things clear for me.

Are there any other relevant links that could help?

I appreciate your help.
Re: Does Window Builder Eclipse plugin support JavaME and AWT? [message #757748 is a reply to message #757728] Mon, 21 November 2011 13:21 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
You should be able to remove everything from the palette and then add back anything you want (using any categories that you want). Use the Palette Manager to do this.
Previous Topic:Custom Editor
Next Topic:debug designtime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:28:18 GMT 2024