Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [SysML] SI Units Library & Import(Is the library included and how to import it?)
[SysML] SI Units Library & Import [message #755611] Wed, 09 November 2011 01:12 Go to next message
Horacio Hoyos is currently offline Horacio HoyosFriend

Hello,

Does papyrus packs the SI Units library? If so, how can I add it to my model. If not, is there a way to create libraries and use them in your models?

Thanks,

Horacio

Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
Kinori Tech
Need professional support for Epsilon, EMF?
Go to: https://kinori.tech
Re: [SysML] SI Units Library & Import [message #755961 is a reply to message #755611] Thu, 10 November 2011 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos GomezFriend
Hello Horacio,

If I'm not wrong, the only library that has SI Units is MARTE. So, You can import this library to your model folling this steps:

1. Click right on your model package and select import->import registered package
2. Choose Marte_Library and OK
3. On the new window, select BasicNFP_Types folder and OK

And that's all. You have the SI basic Types in your model.

If you want to use it, I suggest to see the MARTE standard, section NFP (Non-Functional Properties).

If you want to use SysML library, I think that you have to create it. I suggest you to use MARTE Units specification, it is better defined.

I hope this guide can help you.

Cordially,

CarlosG

Re: [SysML] SI Units Library & Import [message #1823911 is a reply to message #755961] Fri, 03 April 2020 16:28 Go to previous message
jb tw is currently offline jb twFriend
Is this still the current workflow?
I can't find it in papyrus or i don't know where to look for it... What it find in the market place don't look useful to me
Over here https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/components/marte/1.2.2/ it looks like latest update was from 2017
Previous Topic:Current Requirement & Upstream Requirement in UML Activity Diagram
Next Topic:"The chosen operation is not enabled"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:41:09 GMT 2024