Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » How to let an application activity change to interrupted state
How to let an application activity change to interrupted state [message #755307] Tue, 08 November 2011 03:28 Go to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

I have a spring bean application which is tied to some activity wherein we are performing zip extraction operation. This spring bean throws an exception when zip extraction encounters some problem.
If an exception is thrown we want to send a mail through Stardust stating zip extraction has failed. But at the same time I want that activity to rollback. In other words that activity should get aborted and stay in interrupted state.

Can you please suggest me a way to achieve this.
Re: How to let an application activity change to interrupted state [message #755312 is a reply to message #755307] Tue, 08 November 2011 04:43 Go to previous message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Please see this section of the documentation which tells you how to set an Event Action for a specific event(On Exception) . Using this you can send the zip extraction error email, that has occurred in your POJO/Spring Bean.

https://infinity.sungard.com/documentation/ipp/6.0/topic/ag.carnot.docs.dev/html/handbooks/modelling/mg-defdesk-13.htm

Previous Topic:Phone number during user registration for IPP trial
Next Topic:Eclipse shows feature installation history although reinstalled
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:31:41 GMT 2024