Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » ComponentNotFoundException
ComponentNotFoundException [message #755305] Tue, 08 November 2011 03:19 Go to next message
Ning Wang is currently offline Ning WangFriend
Hi,

I get this exception, any idea what might be wrong? Many thanks for your help.

org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.exception.ComponentNotFoundException: unmanaged component with identifier: 'org.eclipse.jubula.tools.objects.ComponentIdentifier@8deb03a[component type=org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Tree,alternative name=<null>,hierarchy=[org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_1, org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredTree_1, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite_2, org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Tree_1]]'.
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.listener.ComponentHandler.findComponent(ComponentHandler.java:195) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.commands.CAPTestCommand.findComponent(CAPTestCommand.java:43) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.AbstractCapTestCommand.getImplClass(AbstractCapTestCommand.java:130) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.AbstractCapTestCommand.execute(AbstractCapTestCommand.java:225) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.Communicator$ConnectionListener.received(Communicator.java:845) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection.fireMessageReceived(Connection.java:402) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection.access$3(Connection.java:391) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection$ReaderThread.run(Connection.java:454) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
Re: ComponentNotFoundException [message #755325 is a reply to message #755305] Tue, 08 November 2011 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Could you read the sticky thread:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/246492/736924/#msg_736924

And fill in more detail?
-When does the error come (saving, test execution...)?
-What are you trying to do?
-Do you get an error in the Integrated Test Environment (ITE), or just in the log?
-Platform, version and OS details

The more information you give, the more forum participants will be able to help you.

Thanks in advance,
Alex
Re: ComponentNotFoundException [message #755842 is a reply to message #755325] Wed, 09 November 2011 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ning Wang is currently offline Ning WangFriend
Hi Alex,

First, I want to thank you guys for this excellent work. The error was caught during running the test in headless model with xvfb configuration. I cannot reproduce the problem any more. But I do get another issue, here are the use cases.

The AUT is "eclipse + our plugin"

1. If I launch AUT through testexec with -autconfig, the test runs ok.
2. If I launch AUT through autrun, I get a lot of NPE. The client.log is attached.

Please let me know if you need extra information.

Jubula: 1.1.0
Db: Embedded H2

Another question, can I build indigo_sr1_rc4 and install as a plugin? If yes, I can help to do trouble shooting and probably submit patchs.

Thanks,
Ning

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2011 07:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ComponentNotFoundException [message #756216 is a reply to message #755842] Fri, 11 November 2011 14:23 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Could you open a ticket in the Jubula Bugzilla with the behavior, logs and other information for the autrun problem? Let us know as well what type of application you are starting, if it is Eclipse what version etc.

That's great that you want to submit patches - we'd prefer you to build against the SR1 build if possible, because that's the latest one Smile

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:SWT_AWT bridge
Next Topic:External command exit code is not picked up by Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:42:59 GMT 2024