Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Source Code Location and Target Platform
Source Code Location and Target Platform [message #755195] Mon, 07 November 2011 16:17 Go to next message
Samir Al-Hilank is currently offline Samir Al-HilankFriend
Hi

we are currently integrating epsilon in our target platform and we faced one problem: source code locations. Is there any source plugin available? The source is indeed available in the plugins (in a src-folder right next to the embedded jar) but not found by the eclipse ide... I do always get the message "no source code location attached..."

This can of course be fixed by hand but... - perhaps there is another, better solution and I am currently to blind to see it Smile. Any hint is appreciated!

Thanks!

Cheers

Samir
Re: Source Code Location and Target Platform [message #755441 is a reply to message #755195] Tue, 08 November 2011 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Samir,

Unfortunately, source builds are not available for Epsilon - but it's been asked for before (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=344451) so I guess we should be moving this up in the todo list. Please CC yourself to the bug to stay up to date on any progress on this.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Source Code Location and Target Platform [message #755455 is a reply to message #755441] Tue, 08 November 2011 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samir Al-Hilank is currently offline Samir Al-HilankFriend
Hi Dimitris,

thanks for the fast answer. I added my mail adress to the CC list. I will meanwhile use the "import as source project" workaround... (I am currently writing an own adapter for the epsilon model connectivity layer and I won't have a chance without the source code... Wink)

Cheers

Samir
Re: Source Code Location and Target Platform [message #755457 is a reply to message #755455] Tue, 08 November 2011 15:10 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Samir,

I'm glad you've found a workaround. I hope that we'll get this sorted out soon. I'd be very interested to know more about the EMC adapter you're writing. If you have any publicly available docs/presentations or would like to have a chat about this in private, please email me at epsilon.devs gmail com.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:[Epsilon] Complete Beginner: Is this possible?
Next Topic:EVL and Payprus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:23:16 GMT 2024