Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Tools tip(Can I check if a tool tip appears)
icon5.gif  Tools tip [message #755092] Mon, 07 November 2011 11:13 Go to next message
fatih.tekin is currently offline fatih.tekinFriend
Hi,

I want to check some tool tips in a java application (rcp) automatically with Jubula. I checked the user manual and reference manual but couldn't find an appropriate function. Is there a possibility to perform this with Jubula?

Thanks,
Fatih
Re: Tools tip [message #755094 is a reply to message #755092] Mon, 07 November 2011 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Have a look at the documentation for the "Check Property" action in the Reference Manual, for the "Graphic Application" Component:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/reference/node11.html

You may be able to check the text of a tooltip by accessing the tooltip property on the component.

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Tools tip [message #985430 is a reply to message #755094] Thu, 15 November 2012 11:40 Go to previous message
Nils L is currently offline Nils LFriend
Hi,

I have the same problem, but I'm testing a HTML application with Jubula and I didn't find the 'abstract Toolkit' and the "Check Property" action.

Is it possible to check the Tooltip of a graphic on an HTML application?

Thanks
Nils
Previous Topic:Renderer not Supported error
Next Topic:Ability to have hierarchy in Component Name Browser
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:42:59 GMT 2024