Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Can I replace Bundlor with the Maven Bundle plugin in STS?
Can I replace Bundlor with the Maven Bundle plugin in STS? [message #753468] Thu, 27 October 2011 11:47 Go to next message
Barbara Rosi-Schwartz is currently offline Barbara Rosi-SchwartzFriend
Hello everyone.

After having used Bundlor to manage the MANIFEST.MF files in my bundles for a few months and having (separately) tried the Maven Bundle plugin, I find that the latter is quite more mature and more configurable and I would like to switch to it, abandoning Bundlor for the time being.

However I am using STS as my IDE and I find that Bundlor is automatically switched on and it is hard to shut it down. The only way I have found has been to remove the OSGi project nature from my bundle projects, which then has the terrible side effect of not enabling me to drop my bundles into my sandbox Virgo in the Servers view as they are not recognised as appropriate for this operation.

How do I go about doing this the right way?

TIA,
B.
Re: Can I replace Bundlor with the Maven Bundle plugin in STS? [message #755651 is a reply to message #753468] Wed, 09 November 2011 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arez  is currently offline arez Friend
If you use spring sts tools you probably have it declared as a plugin in your pom.xml You can just comment out the plugin in your pom and it should be allright.
Re: Can I replace Bundlor with the Maven Bundle plugin in STS? [message #756560 is a reply to message #755651] Mon, 14 November 2011 10:37 Go to previous message
Barbara Rosi-Schwartz is currently offline Barbara Rosi-SchwartzFriend
Thanks Arez, will give that a try.
Previous Topic:Virgo support in STS 2.8.0
Next Topic:FacesServlet in Snaps makes them invisible to the host?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:50:38 GMT 2024