Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Merging Testprojects
Merging Testprojects [message #743579] Fri, 21 October 2011 15:37 Go to next message
Tommy R is currently offline Tommy RFriend
Hello,

is there a way to merge Changes between 2 versions of the same test project?

Let's say I have version 1 and 2 of a AUT, so I also have version 1 and 2 of the corresponding jubula project.
Now a bug appears in version 2 which is now fixed and merged to version 1. Then I write a test in jubula in the current version 2 of the test project which I also want to merge to the version 1 of the test project.

I could not find any information about a merge mechanism, so I guess there is none. But perhaps you guys know some work arounds for that.

Regards.
Re: Merging Testprojects [message #749589 is a reply to message #743579] Tue, 25 October 2011 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Tommy,

you could try to use reusable projects. Just set one project to "reusable" in the properties and reuse it in another project. Check this link for further information: http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node51.html
Regards
Oliver
Re: Merging Testprojects [message #751897 is a reply to message #749589] Wed, 26 October 2011 07:42 Go to previous message
Tommy R is currently offline Tommy RFriend
Hi,

thanks for the answer, but i think that's not an option since reusing the same project in both versions is not possible because the versions have some individual stuff and versioning the reused project leads to the same problem.

Regards
Previous Topic:How to do a 'ctrl + click' ?
Next Topic:Upcoming training course at BREDEX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:18:30 GMT 2024