Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Names of the pins in instances of CallBehaviorAction(The names of the pins do not match the names of the parameter nodes of the invoked activity)
Names of the pins in instances of CallBehaviorAction [message #743426] Fri, 21 October 2011 13:13
Tomas Balderas is currently offline Tomas BalderasFriend
Hello

I am bothering the forum again Very Happy, hope you can help me. I have a model with two activities (mainActivity and secondaryActivity). secondaryActivity has two parameter nodes (instances of ActivityParameterNode) called "input" and "output". Now, when I instantiate the meta-class CallBehaviorAction in mainActivity and indicate Papyrus that such action should be assigned the behavior secondaryActivity Papyrus adds an action to mainActivity that calls secondaryActivity, but whose pins are called "inputParameter" and "outputParameter". What I want is that the pins of the instance of CallBehaviorAction in mainActivity have the same name as the corresponding parameter nodes in secondaryActivity ("input" and "output"). How can I achieve this in Papyrus without having to rename the pins manually? Is it possible to do this in Papyrus? As far as I remember, it was possible in Enterprise Architect.

Thanks in advance for your help. Kindest regards.

/T

/TB
Previous Topic:How to programmatically set tagged value of enumerated type to stereotyped element
Next Topic:Question about create BehaviorExecutionSpecification and Message figure programatically in sequence
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:23:27 GMT 2024