Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » I want to check the property of a table cell(Is this (what is ) possible?)
I want to check the property of a table cell [message #742141] Thu, 20 October 2011 08:06 Go to next message
Marc Missing name is currently offline Marc Missing nameFriend
Hi,

I would like to check the property of an image that is used in a cell in a table:
index.php/fa/4434/0/
As you can see, the icon is not always the same. I want to verify what icon is there (if it is changed form the default one (the one in the first row) to the one with the 3 dots (second row).

I only found a check_property of a graphic component, but can you use this for a cell in a table? Did not find a way to get to the cell, only to the table itself.

Anyone has experience is this?

Thanks
Marc

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2011 10:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I want to check the property of a table cell [message #742306 is a reply to message #742141] Thu, 20 October 2011 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Marc,

have you tried to select the cell (e.g. via ub_tbl_selectcell) and then to check the properties via ub_grc_checkproperty? Maybe this works. If it doesn´t work then I guess you have to write an extension to perform this kind of action (which would be a nice contribution to the Jubula Competition http://pimpyourjubula.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn in November Wink )
Re: I want to check the property of a table cell [message #742338 is a reply to message #742306] Thu, 20 October 2011 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marc Missing name is currently offline Marc Missing nameFriend
How do I know what property I can check? (the actual propertie names)
Re: I want to check the property of a table cell [message #743356 is a reply to message #742338] Fri, 21 October 2011 11:34 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
For that, you'll have to ask a developer or look in the code yourself Smile
Previous Topic:Problems with text input in native dialog
Next Topic:Initiate test cases
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:25:22 GMT 2024