Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Timeout error when starting webapplication Error 408
Timeout error when starting webapplication Error 408 [message #740293] Tue, 18 October 2011 10:58
Daniel.Kaupp is currently offline Daniel.KauppFriend
Hi,

when i try to test the login-screen of my struts webapplication on the testserver(apache tomcat 6) in IE 8, the data from the test case is entered correctly, but immediately after the "submit"-click is done, i receive a 408 Error, saying that the request timed out.
Is that related with the fact that IE is opening as "Remote Control"? This seems to be a mode of IE, but i couldn't find anything about it.
Can i test that by invoking the Remote Control IE-Mode manually (and how do i set that mode?)?

Is this already a known issue, or am i doing something wrong?

Help greatly appreciated!

Daniel

EDIT: as i got into it a little deeper, i figured out that the problem is, that the AUT cannot be started. At least, this is the behaviour in FireFox. I checked it also with another file on the server (simple hello world dummy html), and it works. It seems to be only a problem of the login-page of my webapp "login.do".

Any Ideas? Anything that points into the right direction? For what reasons, an AUT cannot be started?

Many Thanks in Advance!

Daniel

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2011 13:14]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:External execute command
Next Topic:Give a direct link to a test case
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:48:27 GMT 2024