Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Gemini JPA with Composite Persistence and OSGi ?
Gemini JPA with Composite Persistence and OSGi ? [message #733715] Wed, 05 October 2011 13:53 Go to next message
Cristiano Gavião is currently offline Cristiano GaviãoFriend
Hi, I'm investigating this new release of Gemini JPA and its OSGi related features.

I've read this http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Advanced_JPA_Development/Composite_Persistence_Units and I got interested...

I would like to ask if would be possible to configure such composite scenario using a OSGi environment. It is?
For example, could I have one Persistence Central Bundle (for the entire application) where is configured the Root PU and have other bundles/fragments (for each subsystem) as composite member persistent units ?

thanks a lot

Cristiano
Re: Gemini JPA with Composite Persistence and OSGi ? [message #733933 is a reply to message #733715] Thu, 06 October 2011 02:30 Go to previous message
Michael Keith is currently offline Michael KeithFriend
Hi Cristiano,

To be honest I have not actually tried that brand new EclipseLink composite persistence unit feature with Gemini JPA yet. It might be a problem if the composite members need to be in jar-file entries, but try it out and let us know what you find!

-Mike
Previous Topic:Registered OSGi service not found
Next Topic:Gemini Blueprint Trunk does not compile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:42:15 GMT 2024