Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » XYAnchor to EllipseAnchor: is it possible?
XYAnchor to EllipseAnchor: is it possible? [message #732323] Tue, 04 October 2011 14:00 Go to next message
Giovanni De Sossi is currently offline Giovanni De SossiFriend

Hi,

in my GMF diagram editor I want to change generated XYAnchor (for my connections) with EllipseAnchor, to best suite my needs: any idea about this?

Thank you,

Giovanni
Re: XYAnchor to EllipseAnchor: is it possible? [message #734182 is a reply to message #732323] Fri, 07 October 2011 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Golubev is currently offline Michael GolubevFriend
Hello,

I suspect that you just want to have the connections to your oval' figures to go directly to the oval bounds, not to the enclosing rectangle bounds, no matter how exactly it is done.

In this case just ensure that the figure returned from EditPart#getFigure() method instanceof IOvalAncorableFigure. If you are using GMFT than thois figure is normally a DefaultSizeNodeFigure, and you only to implement getOvalBounds by delegating to the primary shape.

If SlidableOvalAnchor is not good for you, you still might do the change above and debug to see how the SlidableOvalAnchor internally replaces the default one in this case.

Regards,
Michael "Borlander" Golubev
Eclipse Committer (GMF, UML2Tools)
at Montages Think Tank, Prague, Czech Republic
Montages AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Re: XYAnchor to EllipseAnchor: is it possible? [message #734228 is a reply to message #734182] Fri, 07 October 2011 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Michael,

thank you very much: yes, you are right, I just want the right connection to my Ellipse figure. I give a try to your solution, thanks again.

Regards,

Giovanni
Re: SOLVED - XYAnchor to EllipseAnchor: is it possible? [message #734242 is a reply to message #734182] Fri, 07 October 2011 08:48 Go to previous message

It works, thank you again.

Regards,

Giovanni
Previous Topic:parallel opened diagrams - delete not working
Next Topic:Generating palette programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 10:47:49 GMT 2024