Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Import WSDL and XSD files
Import WSDL and XSD files [message #731054] Thu, 29 September 2011 19:11
Angel  is currently offline Angel Friend
Hi.

I'm try to import a WSDL and XSD files from Web Service with the Web Service Explorer, but i only can import WSDL file, Web Service Explorer doesn't import XSD files.

The web service is:
ht_tp://wcf.3marketeers.com/service.svc?wsdl

And when i open WSDL in Web Service Explorer y get this error:

IWAB0380E Errors were encountered while validating XML schemas.
XSD: The location 'ht_tp:// wcf.3marketeers.com/service.svc?xsd=xsd1' has not been resolved because the import is unused
XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'ht_tp:// schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/'
XSD: The location 'ht_tp:// wcf.3marketeers.com/service.svc?xsd=xsd2' has not been resolved because the import is unused
XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'ht_tp:// schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/WCFServices'
XSD: The location 'ht_tp:// wcf.3marketeers.com/service.svc?xsd=xsd3' has not been resolved because the import is unused
XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'ht_tp:// schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays'
XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'ht_tp:// schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/WCFServices'
XSD: There is no xmlns declaration for namespace 'ht_tp:// schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays'
XSD: The pattern facet is not permitted in a type based on 'ht_tp:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#duration'
XSD: The minInclusive facet is not permitted in a type based on 'ht_tp:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#duration'
XSD: The maxInclusive facet is not permitted in a type based on 'ht_tp:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#duration'
XSD: The pattern facet is not permitted in a type based on 'ht_tp:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string'
IWAB0381I ht_tp:// wcf.3marketeers.com/service.svc?wsdl was successfully opened.

I try with Netbeans and it downloads all files.

How i can import WSDL and XSD files with Web Service Explorer?

Thanks.
Previous Topic:Not Seeing 'faces config editor'
Next Topic:URIResolverExtension / custom Resolvers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:27:47 GMT 2024