Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Newbie question about a RCP Graphiti editor
Newbie question about a RCP Graphiti editor [message #729874] Tue, 27 September 2011 07:44 Go to next message
Matteo Miraz is currently offline Matteo MirazFriend
Hi,

I'm creating an RCP app that must edit a EMF model. I discovered graphiti and it seems really great, hence I would like to use it to provide my users with a nice graphical editor.

Since my RCP app can handle a single project at a time, I created a custom project management and I do not rely on the eclipse project management and the eclipse IDE. However, it seems to me that graphiti needs those stuff... is it right?

Can anybody pinpoint a guide for creating a graphiti editor for my RCP app? (or provide some guidance to do that?)

Thanks,
Matteo
Re: Newbie question about a RCP Graphiti editor [message #730003 is a reply to message #729874] Tue, 27 September 2011 13:05 Go to previous message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
That's actually true for Graphiti 0.8.0 and there is no workaround I would see. For the upcoming Juno release we have done some improvements so that IDE is no longer a hard requirement for Graphiti. See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=349439 for details.

Michael
Previous Topic:How to replace the current diagram or diagram content at runtime
Next Topic:CVS or GIT?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:00:56 GMT 2024