Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Duplicate annotation using CDO Hibernate
[CDO] Duplicate annotation using CDO Hibernate [message #729462] Mon, 26 September 2011 09:11 Go to next message
Missing name Missing name is currently offline Missing name Missing nameFriend
Hello.

I am testing CDO Hibernate over MySQL with the JDTAST metamodel provided by the Atlanmod research group, which can be downloaded here: www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/www/GraBaTs2009/JDTAST.ecore.

I have generated the EMF plugin for the metamodel. The problem is that, when I try to store a dynamic model into CDO Hibernate (version 4.0), it gives an Hibernate duplicate mapping error (see the end of the post). This error prevents me to re-start the CDO server unless I manually delete the JDTST packages from the database.

My test code is based on the BaseTest class from the org.eclipse.emf.cdo.examples.hibernate.client plugin, which works fine. I suppose that the problem is in the Hibernate mapping that is automatically generated when the metamodel is registered in the repository, but I have generated a Hibernate mapping using the GenerateHBMTest class which has no duplicated mappings.

How can I solve this problem? The JDTST metamodel has worked fine for me many times and I prefer not to modify it because its instances are huge and it would be very cumbersome.

My test code:

static public void testFullSave(ResourceSet rs, String sourceFile, String resourceName, boolean legacyMode) {
		EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(CorePackage.eNS_URI, CorePackage.eINSTANCE);
		EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(PrimitiveTypesPackage.eNS_URI, PrimitiveTypesPackage.eINSTANCE);
		EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(DOMPackage.eNS_URI, DOMPackage.eINSTANCE);

Resource r = rs
				.getResource(URI.createFileURI(new File(sourceFile)
						.getAbsolutePath()), true);
		List<EObject> roots = r.getContents();		

CDOSessionConfiguration sessionConfiguration = initialize();
		if (legacyMode) {
			CDOUtil.setLegacyModeDefault(true);	
		}

CDOSession session = openSession(sessionConfiguration);
		long l = System.currentTimeMillis();
		CDOTransaction transaction = session.openTransaction();				
		CDOResource resource = transaction.getOrCreateResource(resourceName); //$NON-NLS-1$
		resource.getContents().clear();

resource.getContents().addAll(roots);
		try {
			transaction.commit();			
			System.err.println("FULL SAVE TIME: " + (System.currentTimeMillis() - l));
		} catch (CommitException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

The exception:

org.eclipse.emf.cdo.util.CommitException: Rollback in HibernateStore: org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from string XML String
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processHbmXml(Configuration.java:3951)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processHbmXmlQueue(Configuration.java:3940)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processMetadata(Configuration.java:3928)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompile(Configuration.java:1368)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1826)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore.getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:256)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:192)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.getNewHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:289)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.doWrite(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:655)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.write(StoreAccessorBase.java:149)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.TransactionCommitContext.write(TransactionCommitContext.java:425)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.InternalCommitContext$1.runLoop(InternalCommitContext.java:42)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.InternalCommitContext$1.runLoop(InternalCommitContext.java:1)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.ProgressDistributor.run(ProgressDistributor.java:96)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.java:244)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:92)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.java:109)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedInput(IndicationWithResponse.java:90)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:326)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(IndicationWithResponse.java:63)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:63)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:251)
	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:147)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping Annotation
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MappingsImpl.addClass(Configuration.java:3121)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.handleJoinedSubclass(HbmBinder.java:2307)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:183)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processHbmXml(Configuration.java:3948)
	... 26 more

at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOSingleTransactionStrategyImpl.commit(CDOSingleTransactionStrategyImpl.java:94)
	at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commit(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1058)
	at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commit(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1078)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.examples.hibernate.client.BaseTest.testFullSave(BaseTest.java:179)
	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.examples.hibernate.client.BaseTest.main(BaseTest.java:115)

Thanks in advance.
Re: [CDO] Duplicate annotation using CDO Hibernate [message #729490 is a reply to message #729462] Mon, 26 September 2011 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi,
My guess is that different eclasses are mapped using the same entity name.

You can solve this by setting an @Entity annotation on one of the duplicate eclasses. See here how to set annotations in
the model:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Hibernate#Model_Relational_Mapping_with_EJB3.2FJPA_Annotations

Or you can tell Teneo to use a qualifying naming strategy which solves it for all eclasses in one step (but you have to
use qualified entity names in any hql you are using):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO_Hibernate_Store_Model_Relational_Mapping#Teneo_Extensions
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Hibernate/Extensions#EntityNameStrategy_ExtensionPoint_.28org.eclipse.emf.teneo.mapping.strategy.EntityNameStrategy.29

gr. Martin

On 09/26/2011 11:11 AM, inbasswetrust wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am testing CDO Hibernate over MySQL with the JDTAST metamodel provided by the Atlanmod research group, which can be
> downloaded here: www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/www/GraBaTs2009/JDTAST.ecore.
>
> I have generated the EMF plugin for the metamodel. The problem is that, when I try to store a dynamic model into CDO
> Hibernate (version 4.0), it gives an Hibernate duplicate mapping error (see the end of the post). This error prevents me
> to re-start the CDO server unless I manually delete the JDTST packages from the database.
>
> My test code is based on the BaseTest class from the org.eclipse.emf.cdo.examples.hibernate.client plugin, which works
> fine. I suppose that the problem is in the Hibernate mapping that is automatically generated when the metamodel is
> registered in the repository, but I have generated a Hibernate mapping using the GenerateHBMTest class which has no
> duplicated mappings.
>
> How can I solve this problem? The JDTST metamodel has worked fine for me many times and I prefer not to modify it
> because its instances are huge and it would be very cumbersome.
>
> My test code:
>
>
> static public void testFullSave(ResourceSet rs, String sourceFile, String resourceName, boolean legacyMode) {
> EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(CorePackage.eNS_URI, CorePackage.eINSTANCE);
> EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(PrimitiveTypesPackage.eNS_URI, PrimitiveTypesPackage.eINSTANCE);
> EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(DOMPackage.eNS_URI, DOMPackage.eINSTANCE);
>
> Resource r = rs
> .getResource(URI.createFileURI(new File(sourceFile)
> .getAbsolutePath()), true);
> List<EObject> roots = r.getContents();
>
> CDOSessionConfiguration sessionConfiguration = initialize();
> if (legacyMode) {
> CDOUtil.setLegacyModeDefault(true);
> }
>
> CDOSession session = openSession(sessionConfiguration);
> long l = System.currentTimeMillis();
> CDOTransaction transaction = session.openTransaction();
> CDOResource resource = transaction.getOrCreateResource(resourceName); //$NON-NLS-1$
> resource.getContents().clear();
>
> resource.getContents().addAll(roots);
> try {
> transaction.commit();
> System.err.println("FULL SAVE TIME: " + (System.currentTimeMillis() - l));
> } catch (CommitException e) {
> e.printStackTrace();
> }
> }
>
>
>
> The exception:
>
>
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.util.CommitException: Rollback in HibernateStore: org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not
> parse mapping document from string XML String
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processHbmXml(Configuration.java:3951)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processHbmXmlQueue(Configuration.java:3940)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processMetadata(Configuration.java:3928)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompile(Configuration.java:1368)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1826)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore.getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:256)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:192)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.getNewHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:289)
>
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.doWrite(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:655)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.write(StoreAccessorBase.java:149)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.TransactionCommitContext.write(TransactionCommitContext.java:425)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.InternalCommitContext$1.runLoop(InternalCommitContext.java:42)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.InternalCommitContext$1.runLoop(InternalCommitContext.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.ProgressDistributor.run(ProgressDistributor.java:96)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.java:244)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:92)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.java:109)
>
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedInput(IndicationWithResponse.java:90)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:326)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(IndicationWithResponse.java:63)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:63)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:251)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:147)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping Annotation
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MappingsImpl.addClass(Configuration.java:3121)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.handleJoinedSubclass(HbmBinder.java:2307)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:183)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processHbmXml(Configuration.java:3948)
> ... 26 more
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOSingleTransactionStrategyImpl.commit(CDOSingleTransactionStrategyImpl.java:94)
> at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commit(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1058)
> at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commit(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1078)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.examples.hibernate.client.BaseTest.testFullSave(BaseTest.java:179)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.examples.hibernate.client.BaseTest.main(BaseTest.java:115)
>
>
> Thanks in advance.

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@springsite.com - mtaal@elver.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: [CDO] Duplicate annotation using CDO Hibernate [message #729493 is a reply to message #729490] Mon, 26 September 2011 10:24 Go to previous message
Missing name Missing name is currently offline Missing name Missing nameFriend
Hello Martin, thanks for your quick response.

I just checked the both the .ecore file and the generated classes and there is positively only one Annotation eclass. This eclass is abstract and the root of a small hierarchy tree, could this be a problem?
Previous Topic:Can't get XText to work! (Query 2)
Next Topic:Re: [CDO] Duplicate annotation using CDO Hibernate
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:03:04 GMT 2024