Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Hello i am having seroius problems setting up perspectives to run mu javascript files and html(how is it done to run html files in explorer or firefox??? i can find a way it s my first time using eclipse and i want to give it a chance)
Hello i am having seroius problems setting up perspectives to run mu javascript files and html [message #729310] Sun, 25 September 2011 20:49 Go to next message
Ramiro  is currently offline Ramiro Friend
Is there any easy steps t do a launch on IE or firefox with my html, htm , js files... i have standard javascript perspective but i have tried a lot of time to make it work properly.... i have followed the tutorial from eclipse about java (not javascript) to see how to handle files... nothing pop ups when i press on run....
how to configure run or run as
i want that the code runs on in embedded web browser, in internet explorer or in mozilla firefox... but i have no idea on how to do that, as i said this is my first time i use eclipse..... and i used a lot of time in trying to solve that.... i even installed RAP (Ajax) but dont know nothing about it or how to use it (cheatSheet)
i would appreciate a lot if someone gives me guidelines to starting developing code of javascript in eclipse.
if someone can help me i will appreciate a lot.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Ramiro.
Re: Hello i am having seroius problems setting up perspectives to run mu javascript files and html [message #730319 is a reply to message #729310] Wed, 28 September 2011 07:18 Go to previous message
daniel.coder.smith is currently offline daniel.coder.smithFriend
Have you tried to use MyEclipse? It seems like the right solution for your problem.

I'll post a link, but if it's considered advertising, kindly ask a moderator to delete it: www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-57.html Check it out.

spring frame work

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2011 21:40]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Drag and drop to open a file?
Next Topic:GEF/Draw2d modeling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:34:13 GMT 2024