Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » CalendarCombo problem #3 - keyboard processing
CalendarCombo problem #3 - keyboard processing [message #728710] Fri, 23 September 2011 18:08 Go to next message
Sharon Snyder is currently offline Sharon SnyderFriend

I'm on a roll trying to get my internal use project ready for delivery...so I'm doing a lot of keyboard testing ... yes, I found a few more problems Smile

Ok, I've submitted the bug and patch https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=358756 for these 2 problems:
1. press Today, and it doesn't actually change the date to "today".
2. when hitting enter on the calendar it doesn't save the date/date-range.

I have a 3rd problem that I have not had a chance to fix yet...and would appreciate it if anyone else has this fixed.

3. When the READ_ONLY calendar combo widget receives focus, the calendar should automatically drop down, and keyboard focus should go there. This works "properly" when the widget is not read only. When widget is read only, you MUST use the mouse to navigate.

Thanks,
Sharon
Re: CalendarCombo problem #3 - keyboard processing [message #809528 is a reply to message #728710] Wed, 29 February 2012 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Sharon, you do need to file a bug in order to get things fixed.

Regards,

Wim
Re: CalendarCombo problem #3 - keyboard processing [message #809972 is a reply to message #809528] Wed, 29 February 2012 14:14 Go to previous message
Sharon Snyder is currently offline Sharon SnyderFriend

Yeah - this one slipped...I forgot to add the bug. Unfortunately Emil doesn't seem to have much time these days to fix things, but you're right, I will write up the bug. I was hoping to have some time to look at it and possibly submit a patch but never did.

I was also not 100% sure if the behavior I saw was intentional, but since nobody has responded, it must be a bug. Smile

Thanks.

Sharon
Previous Topic:1 problem, 1 question on GridViewer
Next Topic:Center text in GridColumnGroup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:49:55 GMT 2024