Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry
Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry [message #728482] Fri, 23 September 2011 10:43 Go to next message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disantoFriend
Hi,
I'm trying to create an editor for my model but after many attempts i receive several errors in the package manager.diagram.edit.parts (manager is model's name). This errors are present in public IParser getParser() classes and in a static calls off registerSnapBackPosition and always is present a ManagerVisualIDRegistry.getType method.

ManagerVisualIDRegistry.getType(manager.diagram.edit.parts.ManagerParameterNameEditPart.VISUAL_ID)); -----> diagram cannot be resolved or i not a field.

ManagerVisualIDRegistry..getType(manager.diagram.edit.parts.ManagerParameterStateExternalLabelEditPart.VISUAL_ID),new Point(0, 40)); ----> cannot make a static reference to the non static field-manager.

If i try to run the editor it runs but several nodes and connection are disadbled and if a try to create a note it is locked on top-left corner and i can't move it.

please help me to fix this problem... are many days that I try to do it.

Re: Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry [message #728498 is a reply to message #728482] Fri, 23 September 2011 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Could you please put together a minimal configuration that will allow us to reproduce this and send it to us at epsilondevs gmail com so that we can have a look?

http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry [message #728566 is a reply to message #728498] Fri, 23 September 2011 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for replies! i've send email... thanks again
Re: Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry [message #728583 is a reply to message #728566] Fri, 23 September 2011 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

I've had a look at this but I must admit I have no clue how to fix this. Splitting metamodels in different .ecore files / sub-packages is generally a no-no in EMF and this may be affecting GMF as well, so I'd suggest trying to create one big metamodel that contains everything and giving it another go.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry [message #728649 is a reply to message #728583] Fri, 23 September 2011 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks i'll try to create one big metamodel.
Re: Eugenia errors ManagerVisualIDRegistry [message #729003 is a reply to message #728482] Sat, 24 September 2011 17:37 Go to previous message
in this way it works! But i had to manually insert a non containment reference to diagram class for each elements... it's normal? without this reference elements are present in the palette bu in disable mode...
Previous Topic:[eugenia][newbie] Where is the rcp application ?
Next Topic:Merging two instances of a model in one graphical editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:56:18 GMT 2024