Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Bidi not working completely for my RCP app(Main application bar comes in LTR in ar locale)
Bidi not working completely for my RCP app [message #727987] Thu, 22 September 2011 10:47 Go to next message
Shankar Ramachandran is currently offline Shankar RamachandranFriend
Hi,

We are in the process of bidi enabling it and I found that the application bar and Menu bar still comes in LTR mode while the rest of the View is in RTL mode. I had not done explicitly any changes except for using icu4j for the locale operations for the application.

Please help me with some directions on this issue. Is there any setting which needs to be enabled for this?

Thanks
Re: Bidi not working completely for my RCP app [message #727990 is a reply to message #727987] Thu, 22 September 2011 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi I had used -nl ar for this and still the main application bar (appname) and Menu bar(File, Edit...) were all in LTR mode. please help me. I had missed to ptovide these details earlier.

thanks
icon7.gif  Re: Bidi not working completely for my RCP app [message #729138 is a reply to message #727990] Sun, 25 September 2011 07:32 Go to previous message
I had invested some time and found that this is a Eclipse issue and have raised a defect with bugzilla for Eclipse with ID=358798
Previous Topic:complex label provider for multi-level tree viewer
Next Topic:Overlapping toolbar icons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:52:32 GMT 2024