Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Multiple Dev Env and Dev Target
Multiple Dev Env and Dev Target [message #727492] Wed, 21 September 2011 12:56 Go to next message
Kamesh Sampath is currently offline Kamesh SampathFriend

Considering the build status of Sapphire - 0.4 as we are having issues with juno-42 we reverted to juno-38, now when I build i get dev-env,dev-target based out of juno-38 and tomorrow when the error is rectified and i build i again my current dev is lost.

Is it possible to have multiple dev-env and dev-target for a same Sapphire Source base ? and what is optimal way ?

~Kamesh
Re: Multiple Dev Env and Dev Target [message #727520 is a reply to message #727492] Wed, 21 September 2011 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
I don't think that spending time on the build to produce multiple dev-env/dev-target configuration is warranted. Continued adjustment of targets is typical during adoption of a major new release.

- Konstantin
Re: Multiple Dev Env and Dev Target [message #727542 is a reply to message #727492] Wed, 21 September 2011 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think that spending time on the build to produce multiple dev-env/dev-target configuration is warranted. Continued adjustment of targets is typical during adoption of a major new release.

- Konstantin
Re: Multiple Dev Env and Dev Target [message #727549 is a reply to message #727492] Wed, 21 September 2011 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

- Konstantin
Re: Multiple Dev Env and Dev Target [message #727600 is a reply to message #727520] Wed, 21 September 2011 15:49 Go to previous message
Kamesh Sampath is currently offline Kamesh SampathFriend
you got my question wrong, i didn't mean to change the build of the framework but i was asking how to do it locally when we opt for build locally. No worries i figured that out.

All i need is that where that's optimal and better way to do when we are have issues like this and doing so will not stop our bug fixes etc.,

~Kamesh
Previous Topic:Expanding Child Nodes
Next Topic:Sapphire.Jump
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:17:10 GMT 2024